I graduated from college!
This was such a great day today. It marks another milestone in my life. It has taken me 23 years to get through college and now I can finally say I am a college graduate! It was a tough road with many tears, smiles, and support from my family. They were very supportive of me while I spent hundreds of hours studying and taking tests.
I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies. Basically, that means I can teach school and I am a certified teacher in the great state of Texas. My kids were so excited that day...Can you tell? :)This was such a great day today. It marks another milestone in my life. It has taken me 23 years to get through college and now I can finally say I am a college graduate! It was a tough road with many tears, smiles, and support from my family. They were very supportive of me while I spent hundreds of hours studying and taking tests.
My family took me out to dinner to celebrate graduating magna cum laude. Now they have the added pressure to beat their mom's GPA!

No comments:
Post a Comment