Michala was able to do another service project for her school today. She helped out with "Christmas Magic". She was involved with the Santa and children day. She passed out cookies, helped gather children around Santa and made sure they were all sitting down listening to the Elf read them a story. She had a fun time. While she herded children, Megan and I walked around and shopped all the craft booths. We had fun looking, taste testing, and buying fun things. Megan scored on some jewelry and sampled many yummy chocolates. The only time I embarrassed her was when I made her take a picture by the penguins up front. Isn't she cute!
Then to make matters worse, I asked Micki, my friend, to take a picture of both of us in front of the polar bear. ("Mom, people are looking at us"). When Michala finished, she wanted to walk around and we bought her some jewelry. Then I made them both stand in front of the polar bear to take anther picture! Could the day get any more embarrasing? YEP...Mom dropped the camera and then it wouldn't work, then she made us stand there until it would work, then she took the picture, then the battery died, and when we got home the picture never worked because the battery died! "Mom, you embarrassed us for nothing!" Thanks...but we love you anyway. We had a fun day at Christmas Magic!

2 comments:
What a fun Christmas Service Project, but it is only November!! We haven't even had the turkey yet! Seriously though, I'm glad she is helping others. You both look beautiful.
good shirt, megan!!! go cougars!!!! :)
Post a Comment