I am usually thrilled for time off of school to spend it with my girls shopping, swimming, playing, and generally having fun together. This spring break I can barely breathe, I am in pain, grumpy, and have a three inch plastic splint up my nose that I have to irrigate 20 times a day. Do you see my dilemma? I am trying to see my girls point of view and I get it! So....today, I am getting dressed, showered, and putting on my happy face (I wonder if I can find it) and I am taking the girls shopping. They both need some new clothes desperately. Maybe if it makes me feel better, and I do alright I may take them to the movies tomorrow. Then, the rest of the week we are going to the backyard to soak up some rays of sunshine that have come to Texas. Maybe Spring Break won't be such a bust after all....Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Spring Break
I am usually thrilled for time off of school to spend it with my girls shopping, swimming, playing, and generally having fun together. This spring break I can barely breathe, I am in pain, grumpy, and have a three inch plastic splint up my nose that I have to irrigate 20 times a day. Do you see my dilemma? I am trying to see my girls point of view and I get it! So....today, I am getting dressed, showered, and putting on my happy face (I wonder if I can find it) and I am taking the girls shopping. They both need some new clothes desperately. Maybe if it makes me feel better, and I do alright I may take them to the movies tomorrow. Then, the rest of the week we are going to the backyard to soak up some rays of sunshine that have come to Texas. Maybe Spring Break won't be such a bust after all....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment