I have the day off work today and am home cleaning house and doing laundry. I stop for lunch and to check the e-mail and I get the cutest e-mail from Michala. Actually, it is a whole power point presentation that consists of her Christmas wish list. She has included visuals, sounds, and funny one-liners to grab my attention. At the end of the list is a disclaimer that reads: This list is subject to any change up to the first of December 2009 and will remain valid until that time. What a funny kid! She also has included things such as a guitar, with specific instructions for her daddy, that include so many hours a week spent with her playing that guitar. It was a fun e-mail to get this morning. I guess she was thinking about Christmas a lot and in her spare time at school..... she was able to e-mail me her power point. It makes me happy that she still enjoys Christmas and still humors Rich and I by writing lists (or power point presentations) and making us still create that whole feeling of believing in Santa. I love it. And I love technology. Michala has become so much more creative in her writing skills since discovering her ability to create presentations.Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Michala's Christmas List
I have the day off work today and am home cleaning house and doing laundry. I stop for lunch and to check the e-mail and I get the cutest e-mail from Michala. Actually, it is a whole power point presentation that consists of her Christmas wish list. She has included visuals, sounds, and funny one-liners to grab my attention. At the end of the list is a disclaimer that reads: This list is subject to any change up to the first of December 2009 and will remain valid until that time. What a funny kid! She also has included things such as a guitar, with specific instructions for her daddy, that include so many hours a week spent with her playing that guitar. It was a fun e-mail to get this morning. I guess she was thinking about Christmas a lot and in her spare time at school..... she was able to e-mail me her power point. It makes me happy that she still enjoys Christmas and still humors Rich and I by writing lists (or power point presentations) and making us still create that whole feeling of believing in Santa. I love it. And I love technology. Michala has become so much more creative in her writing skills since discovering her ability to create presentations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment