Saturday was extremely busy. We started the day heading towards Oklahoma for my girls volleyball tournament. We ended the day in Dallas at the football game. LOTS of DRIVING in the OPPOSITE directions!
My girl is #45. She loves to have a cool number like that. How do I know that? She told me.
Here is my girl serving for her life. She won 11 of the 15 points this game for her team. Way to go!
Here she is making a dive for the ball. It ended up out of bounds and I missed taking a picture of the dive. (I didn’t think she would actually do it. What do I know anyway)
Now you have to know that my girls mother got ‘The Most Feminine Fullback’ award. She comes by things naturally. Here she is with all of her teammates watching the game and she is the only one crossing her legs. Very feminine and cute if you ask me. Always dainty. At least she makes dives for the ball. (her mom wouldn’t get dirty)
She is a little irritated by the camera and so is her friend. They have now gone to making faces at me. I have many with the team making faces at me. They HATE the camera. They think I am the paparazzi. Hey…..you will love it when you get your picture in the yearbook!!
Here she is at the end of the tournament. Her team won second place. Go Zundy!
No comments:
Post a Comment