Last night Michala went to the movies with her dad and me. We went to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. It was in 3D. We loved it. Everyone should take a minute and go see this movie. It just makes you laugh.
My favorite part of the whole night was the two little boys sitting next to us. They had never seen a 3D movie. From the moment they put the glasses on their cute little faces (they were about 6 yrs old) they giggled and tried to 'catch' the characters and made hilarious comments the entire movie.
It was such a joy to watch. It made us stop to think about how many times in your life you get to experience something new. Something you have never done before. To feel that sheer joy of doing and experiencing something new and exciting.
Aww...to be young again. By the time you are my age, you have already experienced most things. The thrill of seeing a rainbow in the sky, jumping in a puddle after a rain, going to Disneyland for the first time, and licking a big ol' spoonful of unsweetened chocolate when your mom told you not to.
I think I will go find something new to experience. I want to feel that kind of joy again today.
1 comment:
Thanks for the recommendation! I think my boys would love that movie!
Post a Comment