Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Michala!

We celebrated Michala's birthday early because Rich had to leave on a trip and would not be back in time for the 'real' day. She had fun opening presents and eating her birthday cake she designed herself. I cannot believe that she is 12 yrs old now. It seems like just yesterday she was a little toddler running around after her sisters. She graduates from primary next week and completed her Faith in God award. We are so proud of her. She is doing great in Junior High, excels at choir, piano, and baseball. She gives service freely and she is loved by everyone who meets her.
Thanks Michala for making our lives so blessed. We are so happy you are our daughter! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Buxton Family said...

Happy Birthday Michala! I'm sorry your dad won't be there for the real day. :(

Anonymous said...

Michala! Happy Birthday! You may not remember me, but I am your bethrothed's mother. (your future mother-in-law) I will always remember that your b-day is really on xmas eve and your middle name is Noel. (right!?!) Tadj is still as handsome as ever, and is eagerly awaiting your reunion at BYU in about six years. Tell your awesome mom hello for me! I am so glad I found your family on the www. Have a Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin