Tonight was our Halloween party and the girls had a great time. Michala participated in all of the activities and Megan helped in one of the booths. Both girls equally had a great time!
This is Megan and Marissa taking time out to pose for my camera. They were eating more candy than they were passing out to the children. It made me laugh. I love these two girls.
This is Megan showing me her best side! She loved her tail on her costume. Her and Michala came up with the idea themselves while Rich and I were out voting. This is what we came home to and we just had to take pictures!
These are some of Michala's friends having fun at the party. Nathan is a cheese stick (yes, it was his first choice as a costume), Madison as Cleopatra, Amanda as a Princess, Michala as a Renaissance girl, and Heather as a Geisha girl. I love Halloween!




2 comments:
PS that is my flying monkey costume!!! :)
and the trunk or treat looks like it was a lot of fun!!
We had our party last night also. I will try getting the pictures posted tomorrow. Cute costumes. What a fun time.
Post a Comment